2.26.2014

Sum Up

I knooooooooow! Its been a year since my last entry here. Its either I got bored blogging or I was just lazy, your pick. Anyway, I'm here and I'm finally ending my one year hiatus (hopefully). And if you're a reader of this blog -please say yes haha then you'll know I love long post and a photo roll hahaha so here it is, I'll sum up my one hell of a year thru photos. 

Aaaand no jump break this time coz I'm a changed person lol my last entry was 
March so I'll  start with April, yeah?

Ate Shirley's vacay! Went to a 2-week-long Leyte, Bohol and Cebu trip.
This photo was taken at Agas-Agas Zipline, Southern Leyte

July -- The best thing happened to me in 2013 - started my training at Hvill Hospital
This photo was the only photo I had with Hvill nurses and doctors

October 2013 - Ate Aissa and Niño's wedding and Aidenn's Baptismal

Spent my Birthday with Hvill friends in Laguna. Pansol and Echanted Kingdom!
Couldn't ask for more! 

Coolkids in MOA - random movie date!

Christmas party/welcome back party for Krista! Gangsters- still alive and kicking haha

Fun night! Hvill Hospital Christmas party

Holidays with family

New year's eve with friends

Random dine out with family

Random Tagaytay roadtrip

 I won't promise but I'll try my best to blog every now and then just to keep you guys posted. 
And hopefully more foodie entries soon! Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment