4.02.2013

Villarina-Fernandez Nuptial







Another high school friend of mine got married. God, I feel so old. I feel like saying "Always the Bridesmaid, never a bride" hahaha. Anyway, this heart-warming-eyes-bawling event took place last Feb. 8, 2013 (yup, that's two months ago, lousy blogger, I know. Haha) at Our Lady of the Abandoned followed at Kapitan Moy for the reception. We cried while Koli was walking down the aisle because Andrei's crying too. Tears of joy, obviously. They're totally in love. Ugh. I wanna get married too! Haha. Anyway, I'm wishing them a happy married life and lots and lots of kids!!! x



1 comment:

  1. Hi Dianne, you are linking to a dead resources about Siargao Island, kindly replace it with working one, here is the link of the working one https://eligefilipinas.com/Destinos/Siargao

    ReplyDelete