6.11.2012

Simala Shrine

This is from another trip to the Southern part of Cebu with my new found friends! Yey! :p I was in awe the whole time I was there. It's my first time to be in a very sacred place like this. I mean I've been to a lot of churches in Manila but this is different. Aside from that, I loved the view from the outside, it's like a palace! 

The Shrine of the Lady of Simala



Meet my new friend, Abi :)

Inside

Lit two green candles for success

The Altar

Gallery of Saints - I think there's over 50 saints in there

Even the ceilings has paintings on it

Meet my two new friends!! :) They're siblings! :)
I can't put on words how amazing this place was. If you're in Cebu, this place is a must visit. The Shrine is worth the 2-hour trip from the city. 


No comments:

Post a Comment