2.25.2011

Skins UK

***This is not a review about the series,  
      just another random thought***

Gaaaah!!! I missed Skins! Every night, I was watching Skins from season 1 through 4. I was hooked on this series that I could watch one season per night! Hahaha. Exage but quite true. Each season has 10 episode, tops. That's why I can finish 5-6 episode per night. 

I love watching Skins because:
1. I love their Fashion sense. Especially Cassie. I'm inlove with her! Very Lookbook!! <3
(Although she is baliw-baliwan in the series. Hahaha)




2. Effy Stonem!!! Effy is waaaaay too hot for her role. 



3. 2nd generation cast!! Who wouldn't love them? 


Look at their outfits! So cute! <3
I am not talking about the story of each season because basically, stories were such for an adult or someone old enough for the stuff they're doing. But on the other hand, I love season 3 and 4 than season 1 and 2. I just love 2nd gen cast. I'm still waiting for the complete season 5, then let's see what can I say. For now, I'll leave you a video of Cassie (obviously, my fave character in season 1&2)


No comments:

Post a Comment